Tuesday 6 February 2007

Scotland the brave!

Macbeth-looking weather in EdinburghHey there!

Yes, yes, I know - I have been away for too long again... trying to do real work, drink a "couple" of pints and finding time to write these things!

Expecting to find William Wallace I went to Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago! It was crazy! The people are great - the weather...
Yes, well lets leave that there! There are loads of great places to go to and I did a bit of sight seeing! But yet again I set out to find the ever present Hard Rock Cafe!

The famous Hard Rock Cafe logoWell I found the place! Since we only went for a day, I decided to make the best of this one place! Lingo again found me at a loss for words... they didn't understand me and I could not, for the life of me, understand what they were babbling on about! But... yes there is always a but - the drinks were good, the lady's FINE and everybody seemed to get along!




Outside the Hard Rock Cafe in Edinburgh
I am still amazed about the amount of tourists from across the world you would get in these places! Its a "world wide" party and its wonderful to meet people from around the world!
Great times!

Have a great one!
Pete

No comments: