Saturday 6 January 2007

Paris Hard Rock Cafe




So I decided to go to Paris for Christmas...

As a regular punter, I decided to find a place that would be familiar to people from across the World. So I walked into the Hard Rock Cafe in Paris. The Hard Rock is a pub that you can find all over the world. I then and there decided that I would make it my mission to visit as many "Hard Rock Cafes" as I could! This also went a long way to showing everybody the amount of travel I've done!

To be fair, I quite liked the place, and except for the "miss" communications resulting from my BAD French, it is a nice place to party! The food is great, the music lives up to the standard of "Hard Rock" and the people are great! I would definitely recommend this place for a night out on the town! This is a more "upper Class" type of place, so if you want to impress the ladies - there you go!
You have a lot of celebrities coming over and on the walls you can appreciate the rock history! There are loads of things on the walls to make any true Rock fan go mad and each Cafe has its own collection!

There is a shop for merchandise and promotions run on a regular basis!
Enjoy - its a bit hard to find but go online and use search engines to get directions! I had a run in with my bad French, a underground map and getting lost in the worst parts of Paris at night! take my advise and use the internet!

That's it from me, time for a pint at the local pub,
Pete

No comments: